Re: Enhanced Physics

Message 02567 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> I suggest that in your meditations you try to step back from your
> emotional involvement in this fear and take a longer temporal
> view. The main thing that matters is what *you* do, *now*, not
> what others might do in the future.

Thank you very much for your reply :) It seems that I did get overly
emotionally involved in it, and didn't see things clearly the way
they are. I will keep meditating on this, and hopefully I will reach
a more balanced and tranquil perspective.

> we are no where near as important to the Universe as we like to
> think. :)

This is a point I always strive to keep in mind, but sometimes it
just slips away ;)

Sincerely,
Daniel Gutmanas

Main Index | Thread Index