Re: Archaeous Exercise No 2

Message 02573 of 3835

Dear David,

>> What I failed to understand was what you had meant by "outward". Did
you mean to feel the energy covering the whole physical body (5 cms from
the front, 5 cms from the back and 5 cms from sides)? Or did you mean 5
cms upward from the "front-half" of the physical body? <<

I mean the *whole* body. That moment in the Archaeous when I instruct
that you push outward immediately follows a moment in which your
awareness is to be spread evenly and completely throughout your entire
physical body. So when I say push outward, your awareness is *already*
to be spread evenly throughout your whole physical body.

>> Also, can I lye down during the exercise or do I need to sit? <<

Lying down is perfectly fine, as is sitting. The main thing is that you
are comfortable and relaxed in whatever position you work with.