Archaeous Exercise No 2

Message 02572 of 3835

 Dear Rawn,

I have a question regarding the Second Exercise of the Archaeous
(Integration of the Astral Body). Your directions say: "Now push
your awareness outward just a couple of inches or about 5
centimeters. Sense the vibrant energy that exists when you push your
awareness ever so slightly outward."
What I failed to understand was what you had meant by "outward".
Did you mean to feel the energy covering the whole physical body (5
cms from the front, 5 cms from the back and 5 cms from sides)? Or
did you mean 5 cms upward from the "front-half" of the physical body?

Also, can I lye down during the exercise or do I need to sit?

Thanks a lot!
David

Main Index | Thread Index