RE: Memories of Franz Bardon

Message 02595 of 3835

Hi Daniel & BardonPraxis Friends,

> the English edition of "Memories of Franz Bardon" is now available for order.

I have the French version of this book, and I highly recommend it for the
unique perspective it gives on the everyday life of Franz Bardon. It's a lesson
of humility and love, and it is a refreshing and cheerful read. It's also an
encouraging message for those times of doubt and confusion that inevitably
arise when starting the Path.

olivier