Re: Combating evil Forces

Message 02597 of 3835

Morning, Jason;

In Frabato the Magician the dark lodge goes about defeating their
supposed enemies by causing an immediate heart attack by directing
the death ray towards them, it works on everyone except on Frabato.
The evil forces whom the dark lodge grand master submit to warn him
that they may not be able to affect Frabato but the grand master goes
ahead with the command anyway. Frabato notices he has a headache and
balances himself and the attack averts him. Later the grand master is
taken out of existence.

That is the sequence I was referring to. Your responses I would agree
with. If my statements aluded otherwise then I was in haste with
quick answers. Our only work should be in maintaining a balance in
ourselves and going about our duties as prescribed by divine
providence at every moment while enjoying life, is my outlook. Divine
Providence may do whatever He may choose, anytime, all of the time.

I wish you well,
Chuck

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Paris" <jambay53@h...>
wrote:
> G'day Chuck,
>
> >And as you state, much as one reads in Bardon's texts. Franz
simply
> went about balancing himself in the elements when attacked by evil.
> He did not retaliate. <
>
> Having only read IIH, I've little knowledge of Bardon's
biographical
> history. In a nutshell, I'm not sure *what* he did or didn't do.
>
> > Karma, Divine Providence took care of retribution/striking back. <
>
> If you want to look at it that way.
>
> To me, "Retribution" only makes sense in the context of "I must
> punish you, because you did something I don't agree with, or
> something that offends me".
>
> My concept of Divine Providence is of something that's infinitely
> Inclusive. Therefore, there's *nothing* in existence
> that's "disagreeable" or "offensive" to Divine Providence.
> Therefore, Divine Retribution ceases to make sense.
>
> Further, my concept of Divine Providence is something that is
> Omniscient. It would, by definition, be impossible to "offend"
> something that sees all.
>
> Finally, "offense" only make sense in the context of Human
> morality. For example: "I believe homosexuality is wrong.
> Therefore, I will be offended whenever I encounter homosexuality".
>
> Why assume that Divine Providence applies similar moral judgements
> towards *Her own creation*? What would be the point of Infinite
> Love creating something that She was only going judge later on?
>
> Indeed, the phrase "later on" doesn't make any sense when applied
> Divine Providence, if she is indeed Omniscient.
>
> I can only conclude that Divine Providence does not judge, does not
> observe Morality in the way Humans do, and certainly does not dish
> out Retribution.
>
> > We get what we put out. <
>
> It's not clear whether you're talking about "morality" here,
> or "actions".
>
> If you're talking your morality, well, I'd say it's entirely
> subjective. (Bardon's description of the Soul Mirror exercise
makes
> that plain: that *YOU* judge your own morality; that there's
> no "universal morality" that's applicable to all.)
>
> However, if you're talking actions, I'd have to agree with you.
> Because for me Karma is like this: "I lay my head upon a pillow, a
> dent appears in the pillow".
>
> It's cause and effect.
>
> See ya,
>
> Jason