Re: (unknown)

Message 02609 of 3835

 I have had some good successes also doing conscious breathing exercise.
I have also realized that introspection is very important primary step because
even though I have had successes in bringing things into the physical world I
have been doing some subconscious counter intentions on them so I have had to
come to terms with this.

Robert

Hi Rand

The conscious breathing exercise is only something I'm
coming to grips with myself so I'm not the best person to
discuss it, but I do have one surprising 'physical' result from
the practice.

I thought that the conscious breathing was more geared to
mental matrix/subjective changes. Yet experience shows
that though it may start there, it may also work its way down
the planes to the physical as well, over time.

For well over 15 years I've had a small but occasionally irritating
wound on my right ring finger that simply refused to heal.
More as an afterthought rather than a set intention, while
doing some breathing exercises I incorporated the conscious
ideation into the air I was breathing for the wound to heal,
focused the thought into my finger - did this for about 5 mins, no more,
then left it at that and completely forgot about it.

A few months later I noticed that the wound had completely
healed.
It may have just healed itself, but given the time I've had it,
I thought it was a small but significant outcome.

Regards

Richard Scott