Re: Awareness

Message 02610 of 3835

Dear Olivier,

>> I read somewhere that the representation of the Universe as a set of
anthropomorphous divinities in religious traditions is erroneous in that
it seeks to cloth with human attributes things which are not entities,
but rather anonymous forces and laws. I understand this conception of
reality, but surely the universe is ruled by both laws/forces such as
the Law of Karma, electromagnetism... and also by "entities" such as the
beings of the sphere of the elements or the planetary heads no?
Or maybe these entities and forces are one and the same thing, they just
appear "impersonal" to human beings because their Will is so much
aligned on the Divine Will that they are exempted of the habitual
erratic behavior of humans? <<

It's a matter of perspective. From different perspectives, one
perceives the essence of things through different filters. From a
purely human perspective, the forces that make up our universe appear to
be human because we are seeing them through our human filter and
translate their qualities into human terms that we can understand. But
when we detach from the human filter, they appear other-than-human or,
as you phrased it, "impersonal" (i.e., without *human* personality).

You can tell from a person's description of such entities which sort of
filter they were perceiving through. For example, the majority of the
descriptions that Bardon provided in PME are of how these entities
appear within the astral realm. This, however, is not an accurate
revelation of their essential natures, but then the essential nature of
anything cannot be accurately captured with finite words, so it is most
common that descriptions of these entities are presented in astral
human-filter terms.

>> Is the force of electromagnetism "self-aware" of its existence? <<

Yes, but in a way that you have no experience of and therefore wouldn't
automatically identify as "self-aware".

>> We all part of the One, and at the same time, we contain the One, yet
our mundane awareness does not perceive this as a fact, so it means that
our mundane awareness is disconnected from the One-awareness, and if so
why? <<

I suggest reading the following:
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/HiddenNow.html
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/OnHumanPerception.html
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Perception.html

>> The quantity of "awareness" is not evenly distributed across the
Universe, there seem to be some clusters of awareness here and there
(for example, the coffee mug on the table is less aware than me or at
least i hope so), what causes this uneven distribution of the quantity
of awareness?
Also the quality of awareness is of a different color from one person to
the next and from one thing to the next, why? <<

The quantity of awareness is the same in all things, only the quality or
type (i.e., structure) varies. This is very hard for us humans to
comprehend or recognize until we've experienced a true transference of
awareness into another non-human thing and have *experienced* other
forms/qualities of awareness.

Why is this so? Because the Divine is Omniscient and because the Divine
manifests ItSelf through *infinite* variety.