Re: Astrology

Message 02654 of 3835

Just catching up on the back-log of emails.

Astrology has a history of over 4000 years and can be split into 2
schools, Traditional and Modern.

Traditional is basically before the eighteenth century and modern
after that date. Or to put it another way traditional uses all that
has been observed and learned over the last 4000 year. Whereas
modern is based on modern psychology and psychobabble :-) sorry my
bias is showing :-)

I find modern astrology too new agey and positive, and only study and
use traditional astrology.

The best traditional resources on the web are:
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/

and the list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spiritus_Mundi/

Of course I'm biased, but if you have the time the study of astrology
is a rewarding pastime.

Karl

Main Index | Thread Index