ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 02658 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I very happy to announce two new French translations, thanks to the fine
efforts of Vekelim! :)

"Magie de YHVH-ADNY et Archeus"
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/TMO-Arch-fr.html
This is a translation of my recent English article, "TMO and the
Archaeous".

"Sowantha - Un voyage mystique"
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Sowantha-fr.html
When I wrote "Sowantha - A Mystical Journey" in the spring of
1996, I had no idea that eight years later it would be translated into
French! ;-) But thanks to the hard and exacting work of Vekelim, this
piece which is so dear to my heart, is now available in a carefully
crafted translation for all those who read French. Although I do not
read French, I rest assured that this translation, which took over a
year to complete, was lovingly prepared and holds true to my original
intent. Thank you once again, Vekelim! :)