Re: Astrology

Message 02659 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, noah philip <thohmay88@y...>
wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you give me an objective comparison
> between the two system using a certain aspect?
> For instance Moon opposite Sun Aquarius/Leo.
> How that differ?

???

No I can't, but I'll give my reasons why.

Modern astrology
I gave up on 8 or 9 years ago, (I'd have to check my notes as it
could be longer). Therefore any thing I say about this is from a
very faulty memory

Traditional astrology
What are we looking at?
Horary, electional, mundane, natal, (I believe there are others like
weather, etc. although I have no knowledge of these)
What houses are the planets in?
What does the rest of the chart look like?
I'd need more information just to begin.

I think I understand what you are asking, but I can't do it for you.

Karl

Main Index | Thread Index