Re: Transplanting organs

Message 02680 of 3835

Dear Peter,
I may be off the mark here, but don't the changes to the organs occur
firstly in the non-physical aspects of the person/organs, and then
filter down into the physical organs? If so, I imagine that the organ
would change to match the recipients 'vibes' at some point.
All the best,
Crimsonteabiscuit esquire.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Reist" <preist@g...> wrote:
> Dear group,
>
> Within The Practice of Magical Evocation Bardon talks about how upon
> the death of a magician his ritual tools should be destroyed so that
> they will not be improperly used by another person. Yet with the
> magician that has gone through the curriculum of IIH and KTQ their
> ritual tools is their own body, in particular their own organs which
> they have acclimitated and transformed to various sorts of energies.
> Namely, vital energy, the elements, the fluids and the letters.
> Something that fundementally alters the structure of the organs at a
> very deep level. Now, my question is: should the magician allow his
> organs to be transplanted into another person's body upon his death?
> And, if so, what would be the possible side effects for the person
> that has a magicians' organs transplanted into his own body?
>
> Love and Live well,
> Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index