Transplanting organs/ Ritual Tools

Message 02681 of 3835

Dear Peter,

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Reist" <preist@g...>
wrote:
> Yet with the magician that has gone through the curriculum of IIH
> and KTQ their ritual tools is their own body, in particular their
> own organs which they have acclimitated and transformed to various
> sorts of energies.

I am glad to hear this. Does this mean that magical foci are
ultimately unnecessary? I have realized that IIH (at least up to Step
VII) explains techniques that largely eschew material magical foci,
but was unsure about the requirement for using ritual tools at higher
levels and in later books. This focus on personal empowerment (rather
than on using magical tools) has been one of the reasons that
Bardon's teachings has appealed so much to me.

Dan :)

Main Index | Thread Index