Re: Merkabah meditation and Bardon and TMO!

Message 02689 of 3835

To my knowledge & in my experience...

If one is practicing Bardon hermetics & one is doing his IIH situps, then the
experiences with accumulating, forming & condensing energi /should bringabout/
better results in building a better quality of vehicle, no ?

When I came across Merkabah information years back, it just seemed like a more
intricate/specific version of what I was allready doing on my own. But I took
some notes. I either intergrated some merkabah-type thinking into mymagick
circle creation
and/or I injected alot of IIH elemental equilibrium into my vehicle creation.
Either way, I'm pleased with the results.

I know they're not technically related, but isnt the idea & application of the
Merkabah very similar to astral/mental wandering ?
But rather than plunging into an ocean and swimming naked in the unknown
depths, build your own, personal, inter-stellar submarine.

Whenever I enter magical trance-space, after the circle is formed & the
LBRperformed, elements are called & associated with etc... I know I am ready
for magical work ( usually evocation ) once I can feel the sphere around meform
a cohesive field which feels a bit like a constructed vehicle around me that I
can de-tach from the physical room & travel to wherever.
Nothing fancy, just a sphere of formed thought and energi with a + running down
from the top, thru me, to the bottom and another + running from right,thru me,
to the left, and one more from back to front.
In fact my impression at the time of first doing it was the realazation that
the 'words' of the LBR are, perhaps, nothing more than a reminder to the subtle
energy bodies to do this, to form an axis, an intersection of consious energy
which forms the vehicle and amplifies AKASHIC consiousness.
'You are.... this universe' = where the divine meets/intersects with the
material.
'The power... and the glory' = where the electric intersects the magnetic.
'Forever... and ever' = where the past intersects with thefuture.
To my understanding of magical trancespace, THAT is where you want to be.
Thats the Archimedies point, a place of power.

As with many magical technologies, the first 100 or so times one does this,he
has to do all the mental/astral grunt work himself, uphill, both ways, every
nut, every bolt, every time. But once it gets ingrained, after patterns of
repitition have been established, it requires only a nod, a word or asubtle
gesture to 'boot up' the entire program.

I might be speaking the obvious or preaching to the choir on the usefulnessof
vehicles of consiousness,
if so just move along, nothing to see here folks.

And not only power, but protection. Maybe everyone is braver than me, but
before *I* dive into an ocean, at least or my first few trips, I want something
inbetween 'me' and the jellyfish.
When you know your vehicle is well-built, you know that nothing can harm you.
Its that kind of security that allows one to boldly travel inward & encounter
strange new worlds with calmness, curiosity & wisdom, so you can actually enjoy
the experience and give in to the wonder... rather than always looking over
your shoulder waiting for the boogy-woogie to jump out and get you.

Imagine what your 'vehicle of consiousness' looks like from the outside.
If theres a strong-willed god-man ( mage ) in the center of a craft that
iscomposed of refined & condensed thought & energi,
and he is seated in the center of 3 equi-distant crosses... no vampires of any
kind are going to want to mess with that.
As opposed to someone crusing around in a rickety old boat, sputtering along in
space leaking fluids & gasses,
if that person finds himself in a rougher part of town, hostiles might see him
as an easy target & move in to mess with him.
And why shouldn't they ?
He IS an easy target, his resources will be easy to steal/feed upon.

So never skimp on the construction-quality of your akashic starship.
In some ways it's your resume'
It shows your ability, or lackthereof.
>From the outside, all the weaknesses in your craft ( and therefore in you )can
>be seen.
Tech-knowledge-y. A technical application of knowledge.
Whether its electrial engineering, political science or condensing elemental
fluids.
One advertises alot more about himself than he realises, by the quality of the
ship that he creates.
Whenever I meet 'alien' entities, I theorhetically reverse-engineer thier ships
to better understand where they are coming from.
Not just to defeat/destroy/defend against, but to understand.

And just to beat the starship/magical vehicle annalogy to death, I call up the
elements one at a time & load qualities from that element into my craftto give
it the abilities/affinities/gifts that that element has to offer.
Some examples are :
Fire = thrusters, acceleration, fire-power. Water = magnetic containment,
tractor-beam, intake ports. Air = long-range scanners, view-screen, cloaking
device. Earth = Hull integrity, shields, density, etc...
In my experience ( if this thread even relates to what was asked ) when we
encounter something unfriendly/hostile/creepy
we tend to 'freak out' alot less if we view it through the window or see iton
long-range scanners, than we do if it appears right up in your face. I use alot
of air-element in my ships, because I like some space between me &everything
else.

I like building structures ( astral constructs ) that actually stay 'solid'and
retain thier shape, form & function even when my attention is focused
elsewhere. What good are solid walls & floors if they flicker out of
solidity/existance everytime your mind isn't 100% focused
on the task of keeping them from dissapating away into gossamer ?
People often use the word 'Artifical' as a derrogatory term. To my
understanding, everything that came after the initial primal elements of the
universe, has been Arti-ficed in some manner or another. Taking some energy,
heatit up, hammer it into form, cool it off so that it holds its new form is
what its all about. Otherwise its just an idea that fades away when you
lookaway.
An Artifact is simply Art ( a vision, an idea ) that has been made into a fact
( given actuality )

I d'ont know if you have heard of Drunvalo Melchisedeck who talks
about the sacred gemoetry, flower of life and the merkabah (the
lightbody). In the merkabah méditation he says you activate the
lightbody structure by breathing and accumulating the prana 18th time
along a tube in your back similar to the sushumna with the chakras system.
He explains that the mental body is electric in nature and the astral
body is magnetic. By breathing and condensing prana in the geometry
structure of these bodys which are a pairs of tetrahedrons (like the
6point star but in 3D), and once you've condensed enough energy in
you, you blow it outside and then make the structure rotate, the
mental sould turn tetrahedron counter-clockwise and the astral
tetrahedrons clockwise, you can activate the lightbody (which looks
like an UFO once activated) and travel in every dimensions and planes
in the universe. He says a lot of extra-terrestrials do the same with
their ships that are often lightbodies.

When i discovered Bardon i was so surprised i found there are some
similarity in the two technics like accumulating and condensing the
vital energy in the body or traveling trough the other realms. And
making theses geometric structure (electric vs magnetic) spining
together in the merkabah meditation looks like when Bardon talks about
making a big electro-magnetic Volt.

Yah, but in this 'volt' YOU are the creamy-fire center !
If my calculations are correct, entire chapters could be ( and should be )
written on the topic of Volting.
I wish someone more 'advanced' than me, would get on that. ;>

Also, I suspect some properties of 'pore-breathing' are very useful in thistype
of starship-of-consiousness approach.
Especially in regards to propulsion. When I first got started, I found it
useful to inhale from the front pores of the craft and exhale out of the
pores/ports/gills in back. This created a jet-propulsion system that felt
verynatural and effective.
Fish have known this trick of fluid dynamics for years.
Now so do we.

Also.. one last note :
I've always used merkabah-type thinking/mediation/practice as a 'cohesiveness
of consiousness' training-wheel.
A template of sorts.
I have found that when wandering other realms/planes/domains that it's all
about cohesion, of consiousness.
Whatever trick or tech one employs that helps one keep thier awareness together
while having a conversation with an elemental/genii/angel, I say employ. Use
whatever works to keep the communication channels CLEAR.

Imagine if someone called you up for some assistance in an area that you are
knowledgeable in, and while you were talking with them in your room that person
keeps changing color, changing form, fading in & flaking out... hardto have a
coherrent conversation with someone like that. If the phoneline keeps cutting
out or the video signal keeps getting garbled, then it makes it difficult to
understand what information is being imparted.

Hope my insights were helpful, or at least amusing.

OoZ