Re: Re: English pdf of Frabato

Message 02703 of 3835

Dear AJ,

>> Hi everyone. Whenever I click on an email address on the forum or one
someone has posted, it just brings up the internal yahoo email which is
pretty annoying... <<

:) Actually, it's for our protection. *Online*, yahoogroups.com
truncates the actual email address and turns it into an internal system
link which shunts you off to a yahoo email form, etc. This discourages
spammers from harvesting all of our email addresses off the group's
website. However, if you subscribe to either the daily digest or
receive each email individually, you will find the entire email address
on each post. :)