Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 02720 of 3835

----- Original Message -----
From: karin tryn
To: BardonPraxis Moderator
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 3:45 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hello,

My name is Karin and I'm working with Bardon for five years. I'm reading et
really enjoying lesson three of Rawn's Self-Healing Archaeous (The Complete
Awareness and Integration of the Mental Body) and I have some questions; I hope
I could explain my thoughts even if English isn't my own language, so I
apologies if I could make mistakes.

1) I quote: "There are an infinite number of these Greater Selves, each one of
which projects countless temporal mental bodies into the temporal realm. This
projection of Individual Selves or temporal mental bodies into the temporal
realm is what continuously creates our temporal reality."

If I understand correctly, my Greater Self has projected my Individuals Self,
and other Individual Selves (and He always continues to do that). Is this
possible that between the others Individuals selves there are objects like
trees or rocks ? And has my Individual self any connection with other
Individuals selves of the same Greater self than I (that may be people, animals
or things ? )

2) What does our temporal mental body do while asleep ? I feel that, when we
sleep, only astral body work (so much !) but I don't know what mental body
actually does during this time.

I'm sorry, if all this could be a little confused; in any case I thank you for
the richness of your discussions.

With love

Karin

BardonPraxis Moderator <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[Automated message]

Hello,

Thank you for joining the "Bardon Praxis" group! :)