Re: Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 02723 of 3835

Dear Karin,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

>> 1) I quote: "There are an infinite number of these Greater Selves,
each one of which projects countless temporal mental bodies into the
temporal realm. This projection of Individual Selves or temporal mental
bodies into the temporal realm is what continuously creates our temporal
reality."
If I understand correctly, my Greater Self has projected my Individuals
Self, and other Individual Selves (and He always continues to do that).
<<

Yes.

>> Is this possible that between the others Individuals selves there are
objects like trees or rocks ? <<

No. Each Greater Self projects Individuals of the same type. For
example, your Greater Self projects only human Individual Selves. Or
rather, it projects Individual Selves that incarnate as human beings.

>> And has my Individual self any connection with other Individuals
selves of the same Greater self than I (that may be people, animals or
things ? ) <<

This can happen but it doesn't necessarily happen for every person.

>> 2) What does our temporal mental body do while asleep ? I feel that,
when we sleep, only astral body work (so much !) but I don't know what
mental body actually does during this time. <<

It does the same thing it always does -- it perceives. Your mental body
is your awareness and even when your physical body is asleep, you are
still aware. Granted, you might not *remember*, but that is a separate
issue. For example, while your physical body is asleep you might be
aware that you are dreaming -- it is your mental body which dreams.