Re: Self-Healing Archaeous

Message 02777 of 3835

Dear Dasha,

>> Thank you for clerifying the issue of kundalini/imagination. Is
creating elemental equilibrium the only way how to get this energy under
control (channel it properly)? <<

No, it's not the *only* way but it is the Hermetic way and the safest
and most direct way. :)

>> I've been still working through Step1/IIH and now would like to add
your Self-Healing Archaeous exercises to my practices. I've read all the
instructions posted on your website and am clear on everything except
one thing. What is the order of doing the steps? Are the Steps 1,2,3
meant to be done one after another(if yes, then how long should I be
practicing each step?) or simultaneously? Could you please suggest a
schedule for getting the best results? <<

Each Lesson is practiced in sequence. In other words, you start with
Lesson One and when that is mastered sufficiently, you move on to Lesson
Two, etc. Each of the first three Lessons is considered "mastered" when
you can perform it easily and without reliance upon the recording.
Consequently, there's no set amount of time for each Lesson. I suggest
that you download the Lesson One .mp3 file and get started. It's pretty
much self-explanatory. :)