Re: Soul Mirror: Phobias and Fears

Message 02779 of 3835

Dear Olivier,

>> Well that's what I did and I'm now about to deal with the various
phobias/fears. Hopefully that'll be more fun than scary! <<

:) The thing about most fears/phobias is that we exaggerate the true
danger with our imagination. We *anticipate* more "danger" than
actually exists (usually). Of course the only way to actually prove
whether or not our fears are valid is to risk what we fear risking.

By the way, this (and all Soul Mirror work) is something you can apply
your Lesson Four TMO to . . .