RE: Soul Mirror: Phobias and Fears

Message 02780 of 3835

Hi Rawn,

> We *anticipate* more "danger" than actually exists (usually).

I guess by focusing on the Now or performing Thought Control, we can get rid of
the drifting of the imagination and help erase the fear maybe.

> By the way, this (and all Soul Mirror work) is something you can apply your
> Lesson Four TMO to . . .

Thank you for pointing that I didn't think about it.

What I've noticed so far is that the positivization of the Soul Mirror
gradually clears other seemingly unrelated fears, without the need to directly
address them. Working on the Soul Mirror has a sort of cumulative effect which
makes the work easier as more and more problems are cleared.

Fraternally,
Olivier

Main Index | Thread Index