Akasha and ketheric light

Message 02783 of 3835

Hi Rawn,
Ive been meditating a lot lately about the structure of the
universe.. The tools I used to get to my conclusions are the
hermetic teachings from Bardon and your TMO. Ive been having
problems with the correlation between The akasha and the ketheric
light. Are they the same?? i know Kether is the universal
consciousness, present everwhere and in every being. I also know
that the Akasha is the all in all. present everywhere and from where
everything has come from and taken form. the primordial energy.. Ive
been trying to get to the answer myself but i dont seem to get
anywhere other than the obious connection between the two of them.
Could you give me a little insight on this, please??
Thanks,
Ricardo

Main Index | Thread Index