Re: Kundalini

Message 02796 of 3835

Dear John,

Here is some more info that can throw some more light on how to "fit"
Kundalini within the Western (eg. Bardon's) Hermetic System of
initiation.

John the Baptist was baptizing with the water; Christ was baptizing
with the Holy Spirit/Ghost.

What is Holy Spirit? It is precisely by working wit Yesod, and the
Tree of Life that one finds the answer to this question.

To understand correspondences between the Eastern chakra system and
Western Sephiroth better, it's helpful to combine the Kabbalistic
Tree of Life and the Caduceus. The symbol of Caduceus is widely used
in the medical field nowadays without being properly understood. The
Caduceus consists of two serpents intertwined round a wand. The wand
corresponds to the spinal column and the two serpents are two
currents,Ida and Pingala running along each side of the spine.
Kundalini, the serpent power, "sleeps" in Muladhara before it's
awakened and channelled through Sushumna - the central wand, the
particular psychic centres/chakras towards achieving full enlightment.

In Kabbala, Yesod corresponds to Muladhara Chakra. The Holy Spirit,
in a certain aspect, is ascribed to Yesod. In physical body both
Yesod and Muladhara Chakra correspond to reproductive organs, the
seat of the serpent power. Superimpose the Sephiroth onto The Chakras
of the Caduceous with the Middle Pillar covering the spine, the
central channel in which the Kundalini force works and many
Kundalini/Holy Ghost/Imagination correspondences become clear.
Blessed Trinity is to be found on the Middle Pillar of the Tree. Up
the Middle Pillar, (the spine, the microcosm) lies the Path of Arrow,
the way that consciousness, Kundalini power, rises as a student
progresses on the way.

I fully agree with Rawn's opinion on the subject. When working within
the western system of initiation, one doesn't need to concern
himself/herself with this force directly. It's been stated many times
within occult literature: " Work diligently but don't lust after the
results." Jesus said: "Don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will take
care of itself." Franz Bardon makes it clear all the time that it's
important for us to finish all the steps as directed before
proceeding any further in the books. From my own experience, I find
this a crucial piece of advice; otherwise one is running the risk
of "getting burned while playing with fire". He also mentions that if
exercises performed correctly, we proceed safely and the positive
results are certain to follow.

Awakened Kundalini/Imagination is the "result" of the work and
the "means" of the work at the same time.

Wishing you all the best,

Dasha Dee

Main Index | Thread Index