Re: Daath (Knowledge)

Message 02795 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Thank you for your response. It makes lots of sense.
Trying to clarify the matter further, please correct me if I am wrong
on any of the following:

Daath, being idividual to every person's consciousness, is the sum-
total of the knowledge (experiences obtained on the path) gained by
assimilation of all the Sephiroth below the Abyss into one's
consciousness. Knowledge that arises as the conjuction of
Understanding and Wisdom, union of the opposites, is the result of
the work but not it's end. Knowledge can't be sought as the end in
its own right - but rather must be seen as 'the bridge'
(biblical "entering through the narrow gate") that makes it possible
for us to attain that which lies beyond the Supernal Triad.
In order to become one with the Unknown that exist behyond the world
of duality, one must discard all the "knowable" that can exist only
because of the duality.

>From this perspective, can one assume that one's attitude to Daath
determines a line between white/black magic; sorcerer/magician?

Does Daath "manifest" (one finds herslef in Daath) at times when
undergoing a major - quantum leap - "regeneration" in one's personal
evolution? (In other words, when one is rapidly, "instantly"
exchanging an old/dysfunctional system for a new one as the whole
package?) Or am I mistaking this for something else?

Looking forward to your response,
Dasha Dee

Main Index | Thread Index