Re: Re: Daath (Knowledge)

Message 02816 of 3835

Dear Dan,

>> My take on Da'ath comes from S.Y: "Understand with Wisdom and be wise
with understanding". I felt that this was a reference to Da'ath and
represented the assimilation/merging of Binah and Chokhmah elements into
one's consciousness...As such, may I ask:
1. Is this correct and, if not what is the hermetic explanation of this
sentence; and 2. Could both elements still refer to Da'ath but on
different arcs, so to speak. <<

This passage has nothing at all to do with the concept of Da'ath. The
Sepher Yetzirah describes the process of "creation" from a universal
standpoint, using the Tree of Life as an example. I suggest you read
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Formation.html