Re: Re: Daath (Knowledge)

Message 02810 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Thanks for the insight on Da'ath, which I have found
very interesting.

The concept that Da'ath represents the assimilation of
all "lower" sephirot into one's consciousness is a new
one, and not one I have encountered before.

My take on Da'ath comes from S.Y: "Understand with
Wisdom and be wise with understanding". I felt that
this was a reference to Da'ath and represented the
assimilation/merging of Binah and Chokhmah elements
into one's consciousness...As such, may I ask:

1. Is this correct and, if not what is the hermetic
explanation of this sentence; and

2. Could both elements still refer to Da'ath but on
different arcs, so to speak.

Many thanks

Kindest regards

Dan