Happy 3rd Birthday ABC.com

Message 02847 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I just want to thank you on this occasion for your website. I am very
gratefull for its existence. It's been an important part of my
training with Bardon. Your website has been a great source of
learning and inspiration to me. It encourages me to remain focused
and motivated.

Similarly to other posted materials, I enjoyed your new
essay "Dimensions of the Divine" very much.

Again, thank you very much for spending your time, sharing your
wisdom, inspiring insights and providing guidance.

Wishing you all the best,
Dasha Dee

Main Index | Thread Index