Bardon?s Alchemical preparations

Message 02846 of 3835

Dear Group

RE: Bardon's Alchemical preparations

Just as an aside, one further revelation that `Memories'
offers is insight into Franz Bardon's own approach to plant
alchemy & spagyrics.

One of the paragraphs subtlely reveals that Bardon favoured
conducting the fermentation process on the entire herb, not the
distillate of the herb. This confirms the methodology of Beat
Krummenacher, in contrast to the approach taken by other, perhaps
more popular, modern-day alchemists.

I'm not a practicing alchemist, though I do profess to being
fascinated.
Thought I'd mention this in case any members are starting studies
in this area. I haven't read Beat's book yet, but the emails
he's posted elsewhere reveal remarkable insight, quite aside from
his approach apparently matching the same route taken by Bardon
himself.

Regards

Richard

Main Index | Thread Index