Re: Reality Versus Perception-to rawn&all

Message 02878 of 3835

Dear "setiamon",

>> for instance the idea earthgrid encaging the astral body,and that one
would be "punished" for trying to transcend this by the judges of the
sphere of saturn,is this merely a reflection of bardon's lifetime when
man had not walked on the moon and punchered that frontier,or is there
some reason man can physicaly pierce the atmosphere and walk on the moon
without suffering negative spiritual effects? <<

If that was an example that an "experienced magickian" used to make
their point then I suggest you question their true level of experience.
;-) Bardon's comment about the inability of the astral body to venture
any further than the Earth Zone was simply pointing out two things: #1)
the Zones *beyond* the "Zone Girdling the Earth" are aspects of the
mental realm; and #2) the astral body cannot leave the astral realm and
enter into the mental realm. His comment had nothing to do with the
physical earth or physical moon, etc. I suggest reading
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/MQ-AP.html