Re: Reality Versus Perception-to rawn&all

Message 02889 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...> wrote:
> Dear "setiamon",
Thanks for the response,I guess that wasn't a very uniqe question
then.I also think i understand what i means now,i'm aware of my astral
body I belive or at least some energetic body in meditation i feel it
circling in my clockwise(top view) and up the left and down the right
side(front view) which i can't seem to alter no matter how much i try
is this normal?I have yet to get into the work of PME and KTQ even
though i have the books because no matter how many times i read it it
won't stick and i assume untill i master the first excercises of IIH
namly sustained One-pointness and vacancy of mind I won't be able to
actualize the fallowing methods since so far my attempts have resulted
in bizzare effects(shadowy figures hanging around my house sometimes
with holes for a week after 1 attempt at a operation and general
negative imagery in meditation that pops up including humanish figures
with mouths that look like the inside of a sandworm from the movies
like dune etc,as well as what suddenly appears like people i'v never
met before popping up in my room,and a few times things i can't even
discribe,I'm not sure if all that is the result of the subconciouss
distraction one from illumination Makyo "devil manifestation" I belive
they are called in buddhism.Or are they real entities?)

BTW am i safe just practicing the IIH stuff namly the first part (one
pointedness and vacancy) for as long or deep as i can because i'd like
to seriously develop control and focus over my mind before advancing

> >> for instance the idea earthgrid encaging the astral body,and that one
> would be "punished" for trying to transcend this by the judges of the
> sphere of saturn,is this merely a reflection of bardon's lifetime when
> man had not walked on the moon and punchered that frontier,or is there
> some reason man can physicaly pierce the atmosphere and walk on the moon
> without suffering negative spiritual effects? <<
>
> If that was an example that an "experienced magickian" used to make
> their point then I suggest you question their true level of experience.
> ;-) Bardon's comment about the inability of the astral body to venture
> any further than the Earth Zone was simply pointing out two things: #1)
> the Zones *beyo
nd* the "Zone Girdling the Earth" are aspects of the