RE: Sound of Light?

Message 02930 of 3835

Hello Juli,
Bursts of light and sound are common as your skills in meditation progresses, and as for percieving the infinite... well that is a major meditative mile-stone, congrats. The key is to do nothing. Avoid thinking things like "I did it, I did it!" and "Am I doing this right?" and "What should I do?", rather simply be in the experience. Eventually you will be able to do these things with less and less effort and they will be of great help in your magical/mystical practice as well as in (IMO), managing daily life.

Regards,
Simon