Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 02931 of 3835

Dear Jason,

Welcome to Bardon Praxis. :)

----- Original Message -----
From: Jwingate2002@...
To: BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hello, I'm Jason Wingate from London England. I've been following several
systems of meditation for a while but only just thought about magic - since
looking at Bardon I have decided to do my best on his path. In real life I am a
writer and musician. I may have several weird questions at the beginning since
I'm trying to fit in Bardon's ideas with ones from elsewhere, chiefly Taoism
and Glenn Morris' (anyone know of him?) yoga/qigong. This looks like a good
group and I'm honoured to be a member. Best wishes to all, Jason