Re: coffee

Message 02951 of 3835

Robert,
That is good to here because I have been drinking
coffee for about that long as well and after
attempting to quite a few times have finally
discovered I can drink it moderately with a balance of
more positive than negative effects. Did you know it
is said to be the most popular fruit that is consumed
in North and South America, being in the cherry
family. (~:

No I did not know that it is in the cherry family.
Robert

--- Robert 3 EEE <rapid3robert2000@...> wrote:

> Coffee I have drank now for forty two years and am
> still doing O. K. on it.
>
> Last year someone sent me some research on a 20
> year study of coffee drinkers and it was found that
> coffee drinkers have 50 percent less diabetes then
> those that do not drink it and those that drink
> de-caff only had 25 percent less diabetes.
>
> Robert
>

> I have heard from seemingly reliable sources that
> coffee is more
> electical/fire and more magnetic/water. My
> personal sense is the
> former, but I am still pretty new to working with
> elements. Can
> anyone shed some light on this for me?
>
> Many thanks,
> Chris