Re: coffee

Message 02952 of 3835

Interesting, I didn't know it was a member of the cherry family. I
have also been drinking coffee for forty some years. I quit coffee
for awhile, and when I drank it again found that I had to limit the
amount I consume; so I just drink one cup a day. More than that
doesn't really agree with me. It doesn't make me sick or anything,
but is a factor in my level of agitation. I searched for more
information on coffee (caffea arabica), but only found that it is a
stimulant and other things we already knew. Does anyone know
anything else about the properties of coffee? Maybe it doesn't agree
with me because I have more of that element than I might need and it
puts me over the edge. It would be good to know so that I can try to
figure out how to bring that aspect back into balance.

Neschamah

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, JeniJ <spiritpainting2002@y...>