Re: Pride continued and a few question+coffee attributations

Message 02971 of 3835

I have a friend that gave me the best argument as to why swords are fire and
wands are air. Hold your sword over a flame...now hold your wooden wand over
the flame....which one rules fire? lol.

Rawn are you sure coffee is electric? I keep drawn like a magnetic force to
have another cup j/k lol.

Oh well enough silliness :-)

Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:

>> Another question that puzzels me is thet Bardon ascribes the tarot
swords to the element of fire and the wands to the element air. Now I
have seen dussins of tarotdecks and books that puts swords with air and
wands with fire. Seems a bit confusing. :) <<

The are two distinct camps in this regard. :) The attribution Bardon
apparently used is quite common in France and other parts of Europe, and
is justified by as many very sound arguments as the tradition that
you're familiar with.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yours in truth,

Justin B