ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 02990 of 3835

Dear Friends,

In this update, I offer a new Adobe .PDF compilation of *all* the
Correspondence Excerpts. :)

Over the past couple of years I've received several requests for an
easily searchable *off-line* presentation of the ever-growing number of
Correspondence Excerpts. ABC.com's online search engine is great if you
feel like spending a long time online reading the seemingly endless
results, but for many, this is either unaffordable, inconvenient or
downright annoying. ;-)

Well, at long last, I found a free day's worth of time to compile all of
the 185 Excerpts into a single .PDF file! :) This file
(http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Corresp.pdf) is 419 pages long and 2.22
MB in size. I created a very thorough table of Bookmarks for you to
easily find your way if you want to read all the posts under a specific
heading (e.g., "IIH Theory" or "PME"). It's organized in a logical
order, just like my Correspondence-Links pages are.

And, of course, you can search the entire file for specific words by
using the file's "Find" (Ctrl+F) function.

>From my perspective, one of the nice things about the .PDF format is
that I can very easily update this file by simply inserting new pages
and re-posting the updated file. So, each time there is an update with
new Correspondence Excerpts, I will simultaneously update the
Corresp.pdf file. :)

The permanent link for downloading this file can be found at the bottom
of the http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Corresp-Links.html page.

Included with the Corresp.pdf are eight new Correspondence Excerpts:

* Meditation of an Open Heart [By Aleksander Dumala]
* What Is the Purpose of Alchemy?
* Question About John Reid's "Alchemical Herbs for the 8T" Article
* Why Assign the Soul Mirror Traits to the Elements?
* Why Didn't Bardon Mention the "Etheric Body"?
* How Do PME & KTQ Fit Into IIH?
* Why Should One Evoke One Particular Entity Over Another?
* The Importance of Distinguishing Between What Bardon Expects and
What He Says Is Possible

You can reach these new Excerpts at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Updates.html