Re: small question

Message 03008 of 3835

I have this strange aversion to meditating on anything because I am
afraid that I will convince myself that something is true through the
faculties of the mind; deluding myself actually. I like the
conjecture because it helps me look at things through different
angles. Through all of bardons work, I feel almost like it is
starting from the middle of a puzzle instead of at the begining when
it comes to its actual application. It is one of the faults in my
character that gets me so paranoid. I will meditate on it though.

In the Futuer, I will probably pick at your ear (the collective at
bardonpraxis) to see if my understanding needs a great deal more
tweaking about this specific subject of Akasha, to see if my
meditations have hit the mark instead of in the leg. Hopefully, I
will come back with great strides in my step instead of a hobble.

Rawn and Peter
Thank you for your guidance and thought

~Louis

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>