Strange...

Message 03016 of 3835

>From where I sit the Step 1 work with soul mirrors is outstanding. In fact
the whole of Step 1 is wonderful. I began by thinking I couldn't wait to
accumulate a few elements, meet a sylph or two, and do some cool mental
travelling
- but this is better than any of that. It is life-changing. It is wonderful.
As I go through it I keep thinking, I wish I could tell other people how to
do this. I know we have to keep silent but it seems to me that the technique
is a very valid alternative to all the me-me-meness, the endless therapy
schools, the moral vapidity that people are subjected to. Simply exercise, have
cold shower, observe your thoughts, and write down your worst and best
characteristics. It's... like magic! It offers perspective, I feel like I'm
breathing for the first time in a long time to have everything just where I can
see
it. It's calisthenic, you do it, you put effort in and out pops reward.

One of my (Lesser) negative traits is my blabbering mouth. I want to tell
everyone what is happening but I don't necessarily think it's such a good idea.
All I'm saying is, I wish everyone could do this. I feel kind of separated
from other people. Most of the people I know I would classify as 'good' people,
which I would define as people trying to work on themselves. I think these
techniques are like a moral boot camp, something that would clear up alot of
issues for alot of people I know. But I also don't feel I can honestly tell
anyone about them. I know there is a way forward that any fool can take who is
dissatisfied with themselves, you don't need to pay fees and you will make
progress. But I have to keep it a secret! It's hard.... that's all!

Sorry to whine, best wishes to all on the list, Jason