Re: Re: Another question...

Message 03028 of 3835

Heya -

>>>so if you accumulate one of them from "somewhere", you'd
think that "somewhere" would experience a depleation of that single
element.<<<
That was my question, exactly. I'm feeling the best answer is that in fact
the universe is infinite and therefore don't worry about it....

>>> Also, if the vaccum of space is a physical manifestation
of sorts, but one which is not supposedly made up of matter, do the
four elements still prevade there?<<<
I'm a beginner but I will have a stab at an answer, seeing as how I'm here:
yes. Certainly akasha is there! And the elements and fluids must be there too.
We're talking many times finer than atoms and quarks here!

>>> How many elements are
required to make up the various energy types?<<<

That depends on how many you think exist, I suppose. Bardon says vital
energy (which I feel is the same as 'chi' or whatever) is slightly more
electric... think I'll leave the more knowledgeable to answer this.