Hermetics in the Military

Message 03038 of 3835

Hello everyone, just a quick question on some practical matters. Your
advice is much appreciated...

Recently, I've signed up to join the Army, and while I still have a
few months to go before I go off to boot camp (dealing with
paperwork, physicals and other things), I'm wondering about how I'm
going to deal with my training after I go. Before that is obviously
not a problem, but I'm going to be without any time to do any
exercises but the Step One Physical and possibly Soul, the latter
represented by me discovering my flaws and probably losing them in
the process of the training. It might be possible to somehow wake up
earlier than everyone else, but that would be at around four in the
morning, and after all that work I would need all the sleep that
they'll give me.

So, then, the problem - is anyone aware of any way that I could do
the mental exercises with so little time, and if I have to put them
off for nine weeks or so, will that affect my progress negatively? If
so, how much, and is there anything at all that I could do to prevent
this?

Also, a theoretical matter that I've been tossing around in my head
since I started this...

Where does warfare fit into the grand scheme of things? I note that
Mars has its own place in the cosmos, actually above a few other
spheres in its vibrations (apparently, but I'll freely admit that I'm
only going from what I've read in PME). Is it a force for change, or
does it represent the skill of protecting yourself and others, or
something like that? Your thoughts?

I thank you for your consideration,

- Basim

Main Index | Thread Index