Re: Hermetics in the Military

Message 03040 of 3835

i am currently in the army i have ten weeks left of a
four year enlistment
the mood of the army and the time restraints made it
impossible for me to practice anything more than the
occasional meditation
the process of military indoctrination was enough to
sap away pretty much all of my creative potential
on the other hand i did acquire quite a bit more
discipline
be prepared to be surrounded by people who have no
mind for anything other than rap and sports
(the military being mostly southern and christian)
i dont want to give you a completly negative view of
the military
whats your mos maybe i can tell you more...
-louie