Eight Temples question

Message 03049 of 3835

Hello all,

I've been working with the Eight Temples meditation project, and I
have a question. I recall reading somewhere that these meditations
don't require any prior knowledge. However, I am confused about
instructions involving, for instance, visualizing the casting of a
ritual circle, or (in Tiphareth) the brief exploration of the twelve
zodiacal signs. There is a description of the ritual circle in the
Geburah section, but the description seems specific to that sphere.
And as for the zodiac signs, what if I don't have any prior knowledge
of astrology -- does this mean that some research needs to be done
before the meditation?

Thanks for the help,

David

Main Index | Thread Index