Re: Eight Temples question

Message 03052 of 3835

 Its seems you are in a wonderful position! Do the exercises without the study
of zodiac, then go study and see if there are correlations. The reason this is
so good is that you have no oppurtunity for bias :-D or at least not as much as
one who has studied them extensively would have.Just a thought:-)

David Yeh <ldreamr@...> wrote:Hello all,

I've been working with the Eight Temples meditation project, and I
have a question. I recall reading somewhere that these meditations
don't require any prior knowledge. However, I am confused about
instructions involving, for instance, visualizing the casting of a
ritual circle, or (in Tiphareth) the brief exploration of the twelve
zodiacal signs. There is a description of the ritual circle in the
Geburah section, but the description seems specific to that sphere.
And as for the zodiac signs, what if I don't have any prior knowledge
of astrology -- does this mean that some research needs to be done
before the meditation?

Thanks for the help,

David

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT