Changes

Message 03065 of 3835

Dear Bardon people,

It does take some time to do the Bardon work and one has to be consistant even
when it seems to be going slow.

Just an hour a day ads up to be 365.25 hours per year and is 9.13125 work weeks.

I feel different now and my feeling, perceptions, viewpoints and philosophy is
changing a lot and I have also noticed that the people I know are also affected
by my changes, even my old (long time) enemies are feeling the effects.

This is like learning how to fish, rather then depending on some one giving you
the fish so to speak.

With Gratitude Robert