Hi Everyone, I'm back!

Message 03090 of 3835

Hi Everyone,

I've been off the groups for a while after having a tricky time with
elements of my initiation which required a healthy dose of
introspection and isolation; thankfully things have balanced out and
I hope to be an active member again.

The incident that required attention came after the incerasing
strength of my Samadhi and Kundalini release was far too powerful and
far too fast (or rather, exactly the correct strength to enable me to
realise other things needed to be addressed to keep my phsyically
safe and sane prior to commencing final steps) leading to some
negative empathic reactions to some others situations along the path.
Given that after sufficient development in Hermetics similar
experiences may come along to others, I thought that I should share a
fantastic eDocument on Kundalini which came my way at the right time
and got me back on track, also enabling an excellent strengthening of
my energetic bodies.

I've uploaded it on to my server, but if Rawn thinks it could be a
handy permanent addition, I think it is essential reading for all
magicians; particualrly the exceptional chakra maps of all 7 discrete
bodies. If you read the document, do take all warnings seriously - I
didn't have a choice about the kundalini release - but if you
consciously look for it, make sure you really understand the
implications.

On the plus side, its been a year and a half of permanent phsyical
ecstacy. There's always something to smile about :-)

www.bigimpact.tv/kundalini/beaconofunderstanding.zip (3MB)

Hope everyone is well and training hard, look forward to catching up.

- Mark

Main Index | Thread Index