Tao sex

Message 03089 of 3835

I am a passive observer of the forum and very interested in Bardon teaching.
The topic I am about to come up with is not so closely related to the topics
of the forum, but it could have undeniable advantages for the Magician ?
preserving the life power, which is how to have sex without ejaculation. I
don?t want to disturb, the forum but is there anyone who is aware in
practicing the tao sex? If there is some please contact me, since I have
read a couple of book about the topic but still have some question
unanswered.

All the best to you

Laszlo