Re: Tao sex

Message 03101 of 3835

adsinistram@... writes:

>>I am not
familiar with the terminology of "Tao sex."<<

Karezza has the admirable aim of preserving the semen, but who could cope
with the frustration of never climaxing? The taoist methods involve cultivating
what they call a 'valley orgasm' up the spine and in the body without
ejaculation. They were taught to the Yellow Emperor by the Plain Girl and her
companions, the lessons have been translated by Thomas Cleary in the Taoist
Classics series. I learned it from the book by Chia/Winn, 'Taoist Secrets of
Love:
Cultivating Male Sexual Energy'. I'll probably check out Winn's method, and
that 'multiples.com' site also looks good, despite its hucksterishness.

This is one subject one should never stop investigating until death I think!
With some knowledge of inner alchemy and a stable long-term relationship,
you can speed your understanding of yourself and of course develop alot of
intimacy. It has nothing to do with sex magic, which, after reading Bardon's
warnings, I will ignore until I'm much more mature. Jason