Re: Know Thyself

Message 03107 of 3835

Dear Dylan,

>> I'm having trouble with the whole "know thyself" part of step one.
The soul mirror work is great and all, but even with that I feel like I
am missing the forest for the trees. I can list parts forever and ever
but it's not helping me at all to get any sense of the whole. Anybody
got any advice as to what I can do? Have I missed something? Any help is
appreciated. <<

Contrary to what others have suggested I do *not* recommend adding in a
bunch of other techniques or tools at this point. The tools Bardon laid
out in Step One are sufficient on their own. As Jason said, the phases
where you assign the items to the Elements and the divide each Elemental
set into the three degrees of frequency *will* help you put the *whole*
back together and thereby gain some perspective. Also, if you will
meditate upon the question of how all these items fit together into a
whole "Dylan", you will begin to see the forest. :)