Re: Know Thyself

Message 03093 of 3835

I think the process is meant for you to look at yourself openly,
honestly, and without embellishment; and see who you really are
beyond the expectations of yourself and others. Beyond what you've
been told you are, or how/what you should be, to who you really
are. People actually think they are a lot of things that they are
not, and many never even bother to look at themselves. We all
gather parts that are not truly us as we continue on our path of
existence. For instance many seem to take on the personalities and
actions of their parents. You can shed what isn't truly you once
you are able to recognize it. You can also learn what are truly
your weak and strong points. This process doesn't necessarily have
to be difficult, but it can be at times. I hope this helps you in
some way.

Neschamah :-)

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "phantompassenger"
<phantompassenger@y...> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I'm having trouble with the whole "know thyself" part of step one.
> The soul mirror work is great and all, but even with that I feel
> like I am missing the forest for the trees. I can list parts
forever
> and ever but it's not helping me at all to get any sense of the
> whole. Anybody got any advice as to what I can do? Have I missed
> something? Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Dylan

Main Index | Thread Index