Step 1 Troubles

Message 03109 of 3835

Hi,
I'm having trouble with the first part of Step One. I've been
into it for about a month, and I was doing so well. My mental
practices were phenomenal; I would count a thought before it
actually happened (if that makes any sense)... but now, my
mentality is shot to hell. I don't even notice a thought until a
couple seconds after it happens, I keep falling asleep, and I can't
keep my attention on anything I'm doing. Is this natural? I'm not
having any depression or stress and I'm getting plenty of sleep...
Please help if you have any thoughts.

Namaste,

Derrick

Main Index | Thread Index