Re: Step 1 Troubles

Message 03110 of 3835

Dear Derrick,

>> I'm having trouble with the first part of Step One. I've been into
it for about a month, and I was doing so well. My mental practices were
phenomenal; I would count a thought before it actually happened (if that
makes any sense)... but now, my mentality is shot to hell. I don't
even notice a thought until a couple seconds after it happens, I keep
falling asleep, and I can't keep my attention on anything I'm doing. Is
this natural? I'm not having any depression or stress and I'm getting
plenty of sleep... Please help if you have any thoughts. <<

I suggest the following pages. :)

http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/UpsDowns.html
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Barriers.html
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Fatigue.html