Re: Hermetic View of Eyesight Loss

Message 03119 of 3835

There's an interesting study quoted in Mona Lisa Schultz's "Awakening
Intuition", which is about clairvoyant/medical intuition. Multiple
personality patients were studied and found to have different vision
abilities based on the "personality" that was active. It follows that
vision deficiencies are not absolutely physical in nature. FWIW,
after I began meditation and spiritual work, my contact lense
prescription was reduced by half...and I am 44.

Interesting stuff.

Chris

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "danerebor" <danerebor@y...>
wrote:
> Dear Rawn and listmembers,

> http://www.i-see.org/bates_nutshell.html has been successful for
> largely restoring my eyesight, coupled with the exercizes of IIH.
The